Have brown hair is versatility. Why? Brown hair can be combination with any highlight. If you have natural brown hair is gift for you. When you boring with your common hair, you can add with any highlight you want for a fresh look.
Adding chunky blonde highlight is perfect choice. This is good complement will make your hair look great. Blonde highlight will give the best work for your brown hair. This is the most highlight choice for everyone. So, you can’t go wrong with add blonde highlight to your hair.
Chunky blonde highlight certainly give a unique look to your personality. They will offer accentuate to your brown hair color. With chunky blonde highlight it is subtle shades go for natural colors. Chunky blonde highlight are a great way to take on a new hairstyle without having to dye your entire hair.
If you are searching for a fresh look, this is the right time. You may add highlight in your favorite salon. But if all of this process you can be handled, you can do it at home and you not spend a lot of money. Just follow our tips to get chunky blonde highlights with easy ways. Here are
How to dye chunky blonde highlights at home?
- Things will you need such as purchase the hair dye kit include the frosting cap, hook, paint brush, and gloves. Make sure you were purchase the right product with high quality to get the best result.
- Decide the technique is used to highlight. There are different techniques you can be used to adding chunky blonde highlight to your hair.
- Washes your hair a day or two ahead of time is preferable to maintain the natural oils to your hair. It can help to prevent damage to your hair and off course your scalp.
- Prepare the gloves, and paper you needed to begin the process. Using gloves to protect your hand from hair coloring. And place the towels or paper to catch dripping.
- Place the frosting cap to your head and secure strap under the chin. And then use hook to pull sections of hair thorough the holes on frosting cap. Or you can use your way to part of your hair you normally wear. This will help you determine the proper placement you want to adding chunky blonde highlights. You should remember to getting chunky blonde highlight, you should pull thick strands in order to achieve that chunky look.
- Look the box and follow the directions on the box very carefully. If you difficult to hair coloring your own hair. You might even have a friend to help you apply highlight. There are some hardest parts that are not to reach on your own such as back and top on your hair.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s change your common hair with chunky blonde highlights for a fresh look. I can’t wait to see your new hair.